Saturday, September 5, 2009

No idea.

No idea......
Dunno what to write becoz tak ada idea!!!!!!-.-
Today,i woke up early.....(Not so early la..like 9am lo.)
I online......then,突然!我才想到今天是俊宏的生日!

I wan go or not to go....why?
Becoz only got 3 girls go and 8 boys only!
I mean come on! helo? 3 girl only...swt.Like no girl like that...so i call jun hong.He say one is me,one is qr...and another is ?
Well he dunno who still got come....(Girl la.)

So.....i 决定不要 go.........
then,the telephone ring.....ring........
is qr....she say jit yue got come....lol swt!Actually...
i call that time she say she never go...now got go....then fine lo...

at afternoon,mitch call me...he say jit yue never come.OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
Just now say got go,now say never go .....ONG.
So....at last i never go....is good for me lo
Bye Bye gtg mother is coming argh!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment