Friday, September 4, 2009

I got a feeling~woohoo~That tonight gonna be a goodnight~

LOl.....Today is the best night!!!
I also dunno why today is the best night!!Maybe today i can play computer!
LOl...hey guys tell you arthur got e-mail add le....swt!!

Now he is at mitch goh house.I alos dunno why he go to mitch goh house becoz he never tell me.
What ever lo..hey guys remember my very long de blog,,,,i write very stupid de...like yeah today no homework,today i very happy and a lot becoz i forgot..i write very stupid....now u see my blog,write very very long.....GOOD!!!(Not so long lo.)

Now ar...my class got a lot people got facebook le.....lol only me no facebook.T.T!
I wan facebook!I wan facebook!!!You know ar?Now athur also got facebook ar...
Fine what ever...i will have facebook de!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment